Monday, October 18, 2010

Its been a while but...Do you feel it too?

I write today, with much on my heart, a feeling un like most, a heaviness, a tug, an uneasy disturbance, an immense ache in my spirit and heart...do you feel it too?
I see a girl doing what she can to just be seen, its like I see her crying out NOTICE ME!!! as if she thinks she could ever be invisible...she cant she is too precious and worth too much to be something people do not see, she doesn't need to show more skin or catch someones eye, she doesn't need to speak unholy words and wear a fake disguise, she can just be her self and a beauty will unveil but there is that ache...do you feel it too?
I see a guy believing that he is worth less and that his lot in life is to just attend the daily grind, the 9 to 5, a job he hates or has just settled for and a church he isn't fully passionate about or committed to so he floats...and there's that ache...do you feel it too?
I see a child who tries so hard to get their parents just to say "I'm proud" but trying, trying and trying they keep going till life isn't fun and free anymore...what child hood is this?...stop trying baby because God is always proud of you...an ache...do you feel it too?
I see a friend give everything they could into a relationship only to come out broken hearted, the mutual care and respect wasn't there, it just wasn't...there and yet it hurts bcause it could have been avoided by better choices...listening to the warnings from friends and the nudge in their spirit...oh it aches...do you feel it too?
It isnt an anger, its not disdain, its the ache of a Love so Real, in Pain...not just from any old somebody but a Father truly in Pain. In pain for His children, in pain for their suffering and their loss but if only we would have listened to his warnings the pain wouldn't be as much. as usual though we know best and we follow our own path, we choose the easy road the one that seems the best. yet even though we disobey and close our ears to wisdom He still mends all the broken hearts and a bright future to each is given . What a father, what a God, His heart we cannot describe except with words like ache and tug and a heavy painful sigh...
Father you give so much more then we can comprehend, you watch and wait and cry and ache just waiting to help and mend. An honour it is to feel what you feel even if only a small dose, may I serve your heart well, as you break my heart, for what breaks yours the most.
Teach me oh God, teach me what to do, when my heart aches for those around me...one question is left...do you feel it too?

1 comment: